Token taps are service providers that help fungible token projects that build on Cardano and NFT projects that have a native token built into their ecosystem distribute free tokens to eligible users for a nominal fee.
Key Takeaways For Creators
Creators can make use of token taps to:
- Periodically distribute their tokens to investors increasing circulation and the promotion thereof
- Set specific conditions that need to be met for a token drop to control who is eligible to participate
- Keep collectors in the loop on giveaways, whitelisting opportunities, potential scams to watch out for, and more
- Incentivize token or NFT holders to further support their project with free drops
Want to learn more about token taps on Cardano? Check out our review here.
Key Takeaways For Collectors
Collectors can make use of token taps to:
- Earn free tokens by connecting your wallet address and choosing tokens that you’re eligible to receive
- Invest in up-and-coming tokens for a small fee in ADA to diversify your portfolio and benefit from potential gains
- Use tokens to actively participate in projects with utility in the metaverse and crypto gaming platforms for even more rewards
- Stake your free tokens with certain projects to qualify for special NFT drops
Tap into more rewards for being a loyal investor with our token taps review here.